Offering home support and a wide variety of other services
in the Powell River and Sunshine Coast area.
Locally owned and operated.
How can we help?
Our friendly, caring staff with support from our experienced, professional team will strive to create an environment where you are able to live successfully at home independently for as long as possible. PR Home Care Services can provide help with activities of daily living that you or your family member cannot do themselves. This kind of service often assists with activities that are considered necessary for our clients to safely maintain their independence such as personal hygiene, medication management, meal prep, or simply a daily safety check or two. We provide short term or long term solutions for acute and long term care. We are proud to be CARF Internationally Accredited so you and your family can have peace of mind that our quality of service meets with high standards to enhance people's lives.
How to get started and what to expect:
- Set up an appointment. You can call the office Monday through Thursday 9am-4pm or email email@example.com
- During our first visit, a nurse will do a safety check of the home and then discuss what you require for care. From there we create a personalized plan for your approval (scheduling constraints may apply).
- Based on your needs, we pair you with well-trained staff members.
- Should you have any questions or concerns you can simply call in or discuss them with the supervisor during one of their regular visits.
- The number of services you use is up to you! If you need to add more, upon availability, we can change your plan to accommodate them. Right up to palliative care, we keep you and your pets comfortable at home.
PRHCS mission is to provide excellence in home care services for individuals and families in the Powell River and Sunshine Coast districts. The organization values integrity and dignity as a cornerstone from which all its relations are based